My Left Eye is Gone!

My left eye (above). I had hyphema, which is when blood pools in the eyeball.  I was in pain!


So then my left eye was removed, and I wore the dreaded cone for three weeks, and did not even complain.  And now look at me!  It has been just four weeks since my enucleation, and my surgical site is healing up so well.  My foster mom took me to the groomer once my stitches were out for a spa day, and I feel great!   The groomer told my foster mom how well-behaved I was, too.  

Soon more hair will cover up where my left eye was, and I will look even better!  And, in the meantime, while my hair grows out, I am waiting patiently for my forever home.

For more information about me, including a link to the Blind Dog Rescue adoption application, go to:
https://www.blinddogrescue.org/dog/burton/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleeping Beauty!

Smiling Burt!